In March, after three years of growing my hair long to give to locks of love I decided to change up my hair radically. Here are the shots. The first is long hair from February, the second is the short style from late March, and finally, we have yesterday's art work from late May. My hair dresser is Darla and she is phenominal. Of course it helps that I let her do anything she wants.


5 comments:
I *LOVE* it! I have never ever seen you with straight hair - it looks great!
And glad I decided to click on the link to see who "moi aussi" was. ;)
I'm glad you found me. This blog is fun. I'm enjoying my new hair.
Holy crap....it does look great. VERY thinning.
LOL! Yep! I love the short hair and enjoy actually spending time styling it each morning. B/C every day is different.
OMG!!! doesn't even look like u... i like it but love your curls much better :)
Post a Comment