Thursday, August 12, 2010

So what's up?

Today had to be the laziest day ever!!!!! I did not go outside, not even to the mailbox (not that I get much snail mail anyhow)!!!! Why? I've no idea actually. I think it was simply because I could, and thus I did. I played with my blog layouts and redesigned them. I baked brownies, I watched Fabulous Beekman Boys for the first time. I read from Chimera by Rob Thurman. Ummm, can't say I've done much more. Guess it is officially August.



One really cool thing is that I spent no money. In fact, two days in a row without spending! Wow!!! With 5 weeks left until a pay check, I have no choice to be anything but frugal.



I did spend time trying to find a great Ethiopian Restaurant in NYC. There were several listed possibilities. It's on the to-do list of August to get down there with CK and have some ingera and wot!!! That and the Central Park Zoo.







On an un-related note:


Mom told me that she talked to SP the other day and that she had gotten a tattoo of this pump and a lily in honor of my grandmother. My grandmother took her in like a foster daughter, but not officially, and for no money. She means the world to SP. I love that my grandmother was that inspiring.


I drew this at age 14 on lined paper. I wasn't planning on drawing, just goofing around. I put it in the desert to show it as a symbol of a last chance. I've no idea why, just seemed cool to do at the time.

No comments: