I had just gotten my hair cut in Leeds and should have been headed north on I-87, but I was jonesin for an iced coffeee. So I drove east, hoping to find a DD, but none appreared. Being me, I continued (gas prices be damned when I need iced coffee)!
I ended up in the old village of Catskill. I must say, I've never been there, and I've been just about everywhere. Well the best part was that they have a summer display of cats! Like Saratoga's horses (only better, cause I like cats more) there were various themed cats all along main street. I've included a few of my favorite pictures here and the link where you can see them all!
See! Serendipity offers the little things in life!
Catskill's Cats


2 comments:
You and I are so related. I would drive miles out of my way for DD iced coffee.
I HAVE to go to Catskill now. Were there cute shops there as well? And what were you doing in Leeds getting your hair cut?
I think there were cute shops. I didn't actually stop and it was raining. As you can see these pix are not from my camera. I'd like to use my own camera to take the picture next time. My hairdresser is in Leeds, which isn't too far out of the way when school is in session. I have to plan my appts. around that. So I'll be back in late August and I'll photo the cats then.
Post a Comment