Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!



I think these pictures tell it all. We had such a super time. I'd have to say it was very laid back and relaxing, and I didn't even spend too much money. :) We went out to dinner twice. I had sea bass the first night in Chatham (can't remember the name of the place)! And in P-Town we shared our dishes; so we had crab cakes, lobster salad, calamari, tomato and mozzerella. Then, on our last night we grilled chicken and had quinoa salad.

The drive wasn't too far, just under 4 hours, and we were lucky most of the time to have mild traffic, even up to P-town.


I'd go to Cape Cod again, maybe next time I'll be more active, and bike.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I LOVE Cape Cod, could do without the traffic getting there. When we went we stayed in Turo. Glad you had a good time.

Yes, I did read Northern Light, loved it! Did you read "Adirondack Green" yet? I have gotten many people into that book. It's now has a follow up, War and Global Warming. John Slade. Check him out!

moi aussi said...

I just marked it as "to read" in my list on Goodreads.com