I'm experiencing my first "Sunday Night", you know the dreaded: "The weekend is over" [sob sob sob] I've noticed these evenings aren't too bad if you think you have accomplished alot and if the whole next week is planned. Well, I do think I did okay. Saturday I ran for 30 minutes and made an appointment to meet with one of the trainers at the gym. My house was already tidy, but I did do the grocery shopping, and as it was raining I stayed in and read more than half a book. I also paid bills and looked at my finances. Yeh, okay, could have done a heck of a lot more. Sunday was better. I got up early. Organized a cupboard, mowed the lawn, went to a craft fair, took a 2 mile walk and updated my blog! :)
I have my clothing and lunches planned for Monday and Tuesday and I know what the essential question is for ELA for this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment