Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dump Cake












I'm making dump cake for Monday night's cards.
It's fruity and yummy. A fan favorite so to speak!


CHERRY PINEAPPLE DUMP CAKE

1 can (16 oz.) crushed pineapple

1 can (20 oz.) cherry pie filling
1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1/2 to 2/3 c. chopped nuts
1/2 c. butter

Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan. Dump in the pineapple and juice, spreading evenly. Pour cherry pie filling over the pineapple, spreading evenly. Add dry cake mix evenly over the fruit. Add nuts, then slice butter and lay all over the top. Do not mix. Bake in a 350 degree oven 45 minutes to 1 hour.


And my signature deal is now Texas Hold Em more than ever. Last week on Supernatural, Sam had to play Texas Hold Em against a witch to win back years that Dean had gambled away (literally). Sam won with 4 fours (my favorite number) which carries a 1 to 4165 odds!

Hey, I still think the boy's got magic. :)

I hope the dump cake does too!

No comments: