Saturday, November 14, 2009

Who's reading this?

You know, I wonder who actually reads this blog besides one red headed Finnish girl? Seriously! I wonder how many drive-bys occur, I know I've played with that blogger feature before where you can click next blog. Most are in Spanish!

So, it's Saturday and I am wasting away the day attempting to up my NanoWrimo word count and getting sidetracked. I'm at 17,000 words, which is below count. I need to be at 25,000 by the end of tomorrow and I did surprise myself the other day because I went from 13,500 to 16,000 in one sitting. I didn't write last week due to being too tired to do anything but sleep; so I lost valuable time that would have upped the word count.

I think I should of wrote on Thurday! Instead I watched the disaster that Supernatural is turning into. When I joked at another site that the only thing that would have improved the plot would be if Lucifer showed up and killed everybody I honestly wasn''t joking. See that would have been scary. That would of shown that the devil was a threat and not just another whining angel. I'm seriously disgruntled in my brilliant thought inducing show!!!! They didn't need to go there, to that bad banal land that most TV is...they didn't, not after 4 brilliant years! Well, it's not over yet, so I'll carry on.

Today I am off to a bag party. I love bags! I'm quite sure I will find something I like.

But first, back to the writing. In my story, Lucifer isn't all that mean either, but he is trying to win the trust of a boy so he can use him later for a sacrifice (so see, evil hidden agenda)! Of course it'll never get written at this speed.

No comments: