Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I haven't written a quality post in some time!

Tell you what I'm up to: time wasting! Ut oh! Smack me now! I'm suppose to have my "bill box" sorted and shreded by now. It's on the "to-do" list for Wednesday. For me, the "to-do" list is the only way to stay focused and organized, and when I do most or all of it I can go to bed peaceful and relaxed knowing I have accomplished my tasks! Pretty OCD! LOL! But it works for me. Vacation breaks move way too fast and next thing you know it is time to return to reality and work.

What's still on the list? the gym, the clothing on my bed, paperwork for BLT at school, a blog post about gifts from the soul, some photos to scan, and the movie "Inception" to watch. I'm also reading Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly. There's other stuff to do also, but that's the bulk of today's adventure.

So with that in mind, I'll get the iTunes going and get back to work. But first, let me leave you with a fantastically simple, yet yummy dish I made up yesterday:

Sweet Potatoes and Black Beans

2 sweet potatoes
1 can black beans
onions and peppers
little olive oil
white pepper and coriander
curry paste if you want to give it kick

Peel, then bake or boil the sweet potatoes. Cut them into small pieces. Meanwhile fry up onions and peppers and then when they are cooked enough add a can of undrained black beans. Once the sweet potato is soft; then add it to the mixture. Cook everything together and season for about 10 minutes. Then, eat it and enjoy!!!

No comments: