Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a Beautiful Day!


I had to share b/c today was just so pretty and fun. No, I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, but I did accomplish everything on my list! So I guess maybe that is why the day is so good.

It was lovely weather (80-28 degrees) and just so sunny!

I weeded, mowed, and best yet, trimmed the spireas! They are maybe 80% done to my liking. I will trim more later. I ended up with 8 green bags at the curb. Then at 7 PM I sat on my lounger eating my favorite meal** and reading a silly book called Vampire Kisses. The sky was a perfect azure, the birds trilled their "come to dinner song", the yard looked gorgeous and life was oh so good.

I even cleaned inside this morning. Guess what I am saying is that I love full days.



** Favorite meal is talapia fried with garlic, lemon and olive oil, mixed with shiritaki noodles, pea pods, water chestnuts and dressed with Shweschun sauce!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see our cape pics on your site (including all those hotties from P town hehe)
mary

moi aussi said...

u crack me up! I see you've signed up for a blog. Have fun!